https://www.grassrootsorganicstore.com is a property of Grassroots Organic Farms, an Indian company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered address at Nelamane Organic Private Ltd., #2515, 100 ft road, Gandhinagar, Mandya – 571401
Information we collect
Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and IP address.
Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy our product. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner Razorpay and PayPal.
Information you post. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media page belonging to https://www.grassrootsorganicstore.com
Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, products you like, products you would buy, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as part of a survey also.
Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways.
We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you buy a product or register for updates from us. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
We use information to contact you. We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your order for a product.
We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our website.
We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a ticket purchase.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We will share information with the delivery partners. We share your information with delivery partners and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The delivery partner and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide us products, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Deepak K V
Address: Nelamane Organic Private Ltd, #2515, 100 ft road, Gandhinagar, Mandya – 571401
Phone: +91- 9844123344
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at above mentioned address.
Updates to this policy
1) Once Order is Placed, your order is processed.
2) It takes 48 Hours to confirm payment with the bank.
3) Once payment is confirmed with the respective bank, your order is packed and shipped.
4) Once order is shipped, you will receive an email/WhatsApp/SMS with your order tracking details.
5) Our free shipping policy is applicable to Bengaluru, Mysuru and Mandya only.
6) All Customers in Bengaluru, Mysuru and Mandya are eligible for one free delivery per month.
7) All our non-perishables like oils, flour, jaggery etc will be delivered only on particular days of month.
8) At present, deliveries to Bengaluru is undertaken on the 1st and 3rd week of every month,
9) At present, deliveries to Mysuru and Mandya is undertaken on the 2nd and 4th week of every month.
10) Once we receive the order, before delivery, we will call and confirm the delivery location and time of delivery. A complete postal address including pin code, email id and contact number is essential to help us ship your order, provided the ordered item is in stock.
11) If some of the ordered items are not in stock, then we will get them produced and have them dispatched within 10 working days of the order being placed. We will keep you informed under such circumstances.
12) Products will be packaged based on the type of items ( Grocery, Oils/Ghee, Dairy Products).
13) We practice zero waste packaging for all our delivery with the help of biodegradable paper bags, cotton cloth bags and glass jars.
14) We recycle those bags and glass jars/bottles after delivering to the customer. This step is taken towards the aim of building a plastic free society with the help of our conscious customers.
15) Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
16) Complaints for Replacement of Breakage or Damage Products will be Acceptable Only within 24 hours after delivery.
17) For any further clarifications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you wish to cancel your order, you could do so without incurring any cancellation charges only if the order has not been shipped and is a Cash on Delivery Order. In case your order is prepaid, we would issue you a Store Credit which can be used up to 3 months from the date of issuance.
In case the order has been shipped, we would not be able to accept any cancellations. We usually ship an order within 24 working hours after placing the order.
We accept the following forms of payment –
All electronic means like Debit Card / Net Banking/Mobile Payment
Payments are processed through Razorpay
MasterCard or Visa Credit Cards / Debit or ATM Card
Wire / Bank / Fund Transfer
Cash on Delivery
Returns and Refund
RETURN AND REFUND (ONLY FOR NON-PERISHABLE PRODUCTS)
Please contact our support team through Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger for refunds and share the pictures of the items which you want to return with the bill number, item details and reason for returning.
Our team will contact you within 24Hrs and confirm the the approval or rejection of your refund. If the refund is approved, then your refund will be processed within 7 working days.
If you haven’t received a refund within 7 working days of your returning the item, please contact us at email@example.com with the subject name "complaint" - Bill Number and complaint description
Complaints for Replacement of Breakage or Damage Products will be Acceptable Only within 24 hours after delivery.